Driving your Fast Car to see Luke Combs?
Country star Luke Combs is heading to New Zealand for the first time, as part of his 2023 World Tour! This tour includes hits from his new album Growin’ Up, including hits such as Doin’ This and Any Given Friday Night as well as Fast Cars which is literally playing everywhere at the moment!
The singer will be joined by US country singer Cody Johnson and Australian country singer songwriter Lane Pittman, making this an incredible line up of county music.
If you are heading to the show and driving to avoid the rain as When it Rains it Pours, we have great parking options close by:
- Railway Indoor – 24 Te Taou Crescent (2-minute walk, closes at midnight)
- Railway Outdoor Lower and Upper – 26 Te Taou Crescent (2-minute walk)
- Tangihua Street – 6 Tangihua Street (3-minute walk)
- Ronayne Street – 2 Ronayne Street (5-minute walk)
- Anzac Avenue – 73 Anzac Avenue (7-minute walk)
- Shipwright Lane – 2/16 Shipwright Lane (9-minute walk)
- The Eden Crescent Carpark – Eden Crescent (8-minute walk)
- The Strand – 70 The Strand (10-minute walk)
- Upper Shortland Street – 6 Princes Street (10-minute walk)
- Parnell Rise – 6 Carlaw Park Avenue - (11-minute walk)
- St Georges Bay Road – 96 St George’s Bay Road – (17-minute walk)
Please allow extra time with parking during events as traffic and our carparks are often busier than normal around times of Spark Arena events in Parnell.