Going to Toy Story in Concert?
Looking for a fun family event to kick off the school holidays, head to The Kiri Te Kanawa Theatre this Saturday 23rd September to watch Toy Story in Concert. This much-loved Disney classic will be great for all ages and bring back fond memories of ‘There’s a snake in my boot’ and ‘To infinity and beyond,’ all to a live performance by the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra.
The film is on for two showings at 2:30pm and later showing at 7:30pm.
For parking we’ve got you covered with carparks close by
- Greys Ave – 89 Greys Avenue (4-minute walk)
- Elliott Street (4-minute walk)
- Wakefield Street (5-minute walk)
- 205 Queen Street (6-minute walk)
- 450 Queen Street (6-minute walk)
- Kitchener Street carpark (8-minute walk)
- Saint Matthews – 134 Hobson Street (7-minute walk)
- Finance Centre (8-minute walk)
- Durham Lane (9-minute walk)
- 124 Nelson Street (10-minute walk)
For tickets and more information, click here.