Heading to watch Disney on Ice?
Disney on Ice is returning to Auckland and is sold out! The show will see your favourite characters take to the ice turning the ice rink into a magical Disney world, with amazing skating, costumes, and dance routines.
The show hits Spark Arena from the 4th - 6th August. If you’ve secured your tickets and are heading along to watch, hakuna matata we’ve got great parking options close by:
- Railway Outdoor Upper - 26 Te Taou Crescent (2-minute walk)
This car park is around the side of Grand Central Serviced Apartments (the old railway station). Not to be confused with Railway Outdoor Lower which is out the front.
- Railway Outdoor Lower - 26 Te Taou Crescent (2-minute walk)
This car park is in front of the Grand Central Service Apartments (this is the old railway station)
- Railway Indoor – 24 Te Taou Crescent (2-minute walk)
- Anzac Ave – 73 Anzac Ave (7-minute walk)
Car park closes at midnight.
- 2 Anzac Ave – 2-8 Anzac Ave (6-minute walk)
- Ronayne Street car park – 2 Ronayne Street (5 minute walk)
Use the ParkMate App or the machines onsite to purchase your parking. Please do not pay in advance as we cannot guarantee availability.