Heading to the Innovation Expo?
New Zealand’s favourite Chocolate & Coffee Festival is heading to The Cloud in Auckland CDB this weekend. This festival is an annual event and loved by all chocoholics and coffee lovers!
The festival see’s New Zealand’s premier chocolatiers, coffee roasters, doughnut makers and cookie creators all come together for the ultimate treat day!
Here are a few of our favourite chocolate and coffee companies attending:
Makana confections – quality hand made chocolates from their boutique chocolate factories from Blenheim and The Bay of Islands
Drifter Coffee you may recognise this brand from markets and festivals throughout New Zealand and from sunny Raglan.
Grownup donuts – chocolate and doughnuts the perfect mix! Starting of at markets in Auckland, this doughnut brand is a perfect treat and made with zero nasties.
Quick Brown Fox – a decadent coffee liqueur using cold brew coffee!
Heavenly Fudge – melt in your mouth fudge, handmade with local ingredients with every flavour from chocolate, caramel to Kiwi favourite pineapple lumps!
The best Wilson Parking options:
- Princes Wharf – Quay Street (5-minute walk)
- Reo car park – Corner of Federal & Wolfe Street (8-minute walk)
- 27 Fort Street (9-minute walk)
- ANZ Centre – 29 Albert Street (Level 2 & 5 only, 11-minute walk)
- 51 Shortland Street - (11-minute walk)
- 2 Anzac Avenue – (12-minute walk)
- Viaduct Carpark – 15-17 Sturdee Street (13-minute walk)
- Swanson Towers – Corner of Swanson & Hobson Street (13-minute walk)
The festival is on from 9am- 4pm on Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th September, to purchase tickets or for more information click here.