Have a laugh for the 30th NZ International Comedy Festival!
It’s the 30th year anniversary for the NZ International Comedy Festival! The festival takes place throughout May, with over 150 local and international comedians performing over 600 shows!
This year international stars will return with shows from ED Byrne, Dylan Morgan, Sara Pascoe, Melanie Bracewell, Ed Gamble, RuPaul’s Drag Race Down Under star Karen From Finance and many more! New Zealand local favourite comedians will be in plentiful supply with Our favourite local New Zealand comedians including Hayley Sproull, Tom Sainsbury, Guy Montgomery, Two Hearts, Brynley Stent, Eli Matthewson, Justine Smith, Chris Parker, Tim Batt and so many more!
The festival takes place across Auckland, Wellington, and other cities across the North and South Island and best of all we have parking options all close by to the theatres:
The best parking for the Basement Theatre, Kiri Te Karawa Theatre Aotea Centre, Q Theatre, Sky City Theatre, Auckland Town Hall and The Classic Theatre:
- Greys Avenue – 89 Greys Avenue
- Kitchener Street – 6 – 12 Kitchener Street
- Wakefield Street – 56 Wakefield Street
- City Road - 15 City Road
- Liverpool Street - 8 -12 Liverpool Street
- Saint Matthews – 134 Hobson Street
- Elliott Street – Elliott Street
- 450 Queen Street – 450 Queen Street
- Finance Centre – 92 Albert Street
The best parking for Covert Theatre:
The best parking for St James Theatre, The Bats, Cavern Club, San Fran, The Fringe, The Opera House shows:
- Chaffers Street - 2 Chaffers Street
- Lower Tory Street – 10 Tory Street
- 25A Taranaki Street – 25A Taranaki Street
- Ghuznee Street – 33 Ghuznee Street
- Cuba Street – 151 Cuba Street
- Marion Street – 29 Marion Street
- Top of Tory - 133 Tory Street
- Queens Wharf – 1 Jervois Quay
- Victoria street parking centre – 15-21 Victoria Street
- Lombard - 28 Bond Street (please note this carpark closes at 11pm)
- Bond street – 40 Bond Street
To view all the shows and to book tickets click here.