Football in the City
Football mania is taking over New Zealand with many people travelling from around the world to watch. If you are heading to any of the games, we have great parking options close by.
Parking close to Eden Park:
- 10 Morningside Drive (9 min walk, very few spaces available).
- 396 New North Road (4 min walk, very few spaces available)
- 111 St Lukes Road (17 minute walk)
Please note the above 3 carparks are ParkMate only you must download and pay via the app to use this carpark.
Park in the city, enjoy lunch/dinner and catch a bus or train to the games:
- Princes Wharf, 137 Quay Street
- Reo, Corner of Federal & Wolfe. Closes at 11pm
- Farmers, 21 Hobson Street. Closes at midnight
- Elliot Street
- 2 Anzac Ave
- City Centre (5 Durham Lane - multistory on right)
- 6-12 Kitchener Street. Closes at midnight
- Viaduct car park (15-17 Sturdee Street)
Parking close to Wellington Regional Stadium:
- Thorndon Central, 81 Thorndon Quay
- Pipitea Marae, 47 Thorndon Quay
- Station carpark, 83 Waterloo Quay
- The Railway, 63 Waterloo Quay
- Queens Wharf, 1 Jervois Quay
- VSPC (Victoria Street Parking Centre), 15-21 Victoria Street