Heading to Classical on Cuba
Looking for something fun and different to do over the weekend, head to Classical on Cuba.
Classical on Cuba celebrates a unique mixture of cultures with live classical performances across various venues throughout vibrant Cuba Street, to bring you classical music with a contempory twist.
This year see’s 80 shows across 12 iconic Cuba Street venues on Saturday the 2nd and Sunday the 3rd September. The festival asks audiences to reimagine the ‘classical’ experience in classic Wellington venues all from just $12 a show or $10 a ticket if you book 8 tickets! To purchase tickets and see the full programme of events click here.
Best of all we have great carparks available close to Cuba Street;
- Cuba Street – 151 Cuba Street
- Garrett Street – 11 Garrett Street
- Marion Street – 26 Marion Street – please note this carparks closes at 12am.
- Ghuznee Street – 33 Ghuznee Street
- Leftbank – 179-181 Victoria Street
- Marion Street – 29 Marion Street
- Upper Willis Street – 192 Willis Street
- Vivian Street – 57 Vivian Street
- Bond Street – 40 Bond Street
For more information or to purchase tickets click here.