How to Train Your Dragon with Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra
How to train your dragon with Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra
For a family friendly concert head to the Kiri Te Kanawa Theatre, Aotea Centre to watch kids favourite film How to Train Your Dragon. The movie is accompanied by a full symphony orchestra, creating a memorable experience for all ages!
If you’re heading to watch, we’ve got your best parking options here:
- Elliott Street – Elliott Street (3-minute walk)
- Greys Avenue – 89 Greys Avenue (4-minute walk)
- Wakefield Street – 56 Wakefield Street (6-minute walk)
- Saint Matthews – 134 Hobson Street (7-minute walk)
- Kitchener Street – 6-12 Kitchener Street (7-minute walk)
- Finance Centre – Albert Street (9-minute walk)
Please note there are road closures on Albert Street and Victoria Street West due to the City Rail Link, so allow extra time.
The concert is showing from the 6th – 7th August, for more information or to purchase tickets click here.